Wednesday 27 April 2011

Valentines Day SMS-2

No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know
that I Love You my Princess with all my heart.
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"





Sea is for U,
And waves r 4 me.
The sky is 4 U,
And stars r 4 me.
The sun is 4 U,
And light is 4 me.
Everything is 4 U,
And you r 4 me..
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"







If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will u love me??
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"






My Heart For You Will Never Break.
My Smile For You Will Never Fade.
My Love For You Will Never End.
I Love You! & "HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"






I am in the emergency room now
Talking to the Doctor he says It doesn’t look
Good he says I am going to die.
If I ever stop loving you!
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY"




No comments:

Post a Comment